Northland Based, Permanent Position
Northscape are growing, and we’re now looking for new staff.
As one of the largest landscape contractors in Northland, we undertake Residential and Commercial projects of all sizes, and need team members that know their way around the industry.
Our Projects Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
The Projects Manager will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision.
The role requires a good understanding of hard and soft landscape practices, and is a role for a person with direct experience in design and build construction project management.
Key responsibilities and attributes include:
- Being a clear communicator with both staff and clients
- Leading from the front with your site team, in attitude and work ethic
- Liaising with our Landscape Architect, Landscape Leaders and Sub-Contractors for project planning and pre-commencement documentation
- Maintaining OH&S standards and documentation
- Receiving and actioning Site Instructions through our Landscape Architect and General Manager
- Creating materials lists and orders
- Managing on-site work scheduling and logistics
- Recording daily diary activity
- Assisting with quantifying works completed for monthly payment claims
You will be proficient and active in the following landscaping tasks:
- Carrying out resource allocation
- Knowledge of Landscape Equipment
- Knowledge of a Design and Build Construction Process
- NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa is essential.
The role requires the use of laptop/tablet and cloud-based software, we undertake works across Northland. Duration and location of works will be discussed in advance, however you must be willing to work out of town from time to time if requested.
If you have the experience, energy, and drive that our award winning team brings every day, join the team and lead the way as our new Projects Manager.