Northscape is looking for a creative office person that is multi-talented in office, marketing and sales support roles.
We are looking for an all-rounder that has the willingness to take on a variety of small and sometimes unexciting jobs, alongside the big and exciting ones. You will have to be a master multi-tasker who can role with the punches, think on your feet and juggle priorities. You will have an upbeat, lend a hand, get it done attitude!
Being a small but fast growing company we require this person to fill many hats that:
- Has experience working in a busy and growing design/build or projects based environment
- Possesses strong administration skills
- Can lead with tenacity, drive and a sense of humour!
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has an aptitude to manage and influence behaviours and efficiencies of other team members
- Is computer literate and is experienced using Google G-Suite (gmail, docs, sheets, etc)
- Is familiar with accounts processes and is able to oversee AR/AP functions.
- Solutions based problem solver and deal with customer questions and concerns.
- Is a strong team player who can work strategically with the company owners and senior staff to achieve great outcomes for our clients.
- Experience contributing to and delivering on digital and content marketing strategy and managing social media accounts
- Possess a broad set of digital marketing experience including social, search, email marketing, content development and execution.
- Responsible for helping us to grow and engage our audiences on social platforms ensuring that content uploaded to all social media platforms is timely, relevant and responsive and aligns with the strategic and operational objectives of Northscape