Kaitaia, Permanent Position
- Hands on role covering all aspects of administration & bookkeeping
- Strong Interpersonal skills required
- Enjoy this diverse role with flexible working hours
The team at Northscape are Northland’s landscaping specialists. We combine our experience in transforming challenging properties with a passion for creating exceptional exterior spaces including full range of services, including landscape design, construction, light civil and maintenance.
We have a position available for an experienced Office Administration Manager to assist our Staff, Directors and General Manager in Kaitaia.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing Invoices/ accounts payable (Xero)
- Reconciling all Accounts including bank accounts (Xero)
- PAYE and GST (Xero)
- Payroll (Xero)
- Health & Safety and Human Resources (Employment Agreements, Recruitment etc)
- Month-end preparations/monthly management accounts
- General reporting and office administration duties
- Liaising with internal staff in relation to invoice queries and providing support as required for HR, H&S and Payroll
- Job Management Software (Fergus)
- Client Relationship Management (Pipedrive)
- General office administration duties
- Collating financial year end documentation for our accountants
The successful candidate must have experience in Accounts Administration functions, and must be fully proficient & experienced in Xero Accounting & Xero Payroll Software
Valuable Skills and attributes include
- Excellent Computer Skills, especially G-Suite, Excel & Xero
- Experience with accounts functions & Xero Accounting + Payroll Software
- Great English communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience and confident in making decisions
Your hard work will be highly rewarded, we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent remuneration based on experience and ability
- Living & working in the beautiful Far North
- Joining a company with a great reputation
- Working with a small team where all staff have a say – you can make a difference
Only those who live in the area or are seriously considering moving to Kaitaia will be considered appropriate for this position. Immediate start available.
So, if you feel confident in your ability to succeed in this role please APPLY NOW
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration manager?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using Xero?