Whangarei, Permanent Position
Successful landscaping company (Northland-based) seeks entry and intermediate level landscapers to work with us long term.
We are a reputable niche landscaping company that especially appeals to high-end residential and commercial customers around the Bay of Islands and Northland area. Our company offers hard and soft landscaping solutions (from design to implementation) and ongoing garden maintenance services.
? We seek entry to intermediate level landscapers.
You may be someone who just got their landscaping qualification and/or has some experience in landscaping or is wanting to make a career in landscaping. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our company.
We seek a physically fit person that has the right attitude to work in an environment committed to high quality and great work culture and has a keen interest in landscaping long term.
You must have:
- Your must have a valid driver’s licence and steelcap boots
- Physically fit and strong
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Outstanding English Communication skills
- Horticulture and hard and soft landscaping experience a definite advantage
- Horticulture knowledge an advantage
- Horticulture and landscaping qualification an advantage (not essential for the right candidate)
Additionally, you should be:
- Passionate, interested, and experienced in landscaping
- Appreciative of professional customer service
- An eye for detail
- Well-presented, with a professional appearance suitable for our company ethos
- Willing to learn and to share your knowledge
- Committed to completing projects to high standards
Our recruitment process includes rigorous checking;
Please do not apply if you do not have the right to work in NZ, if you are not prepared to go through a drug test as well as a criminal and educational background checks. You should be prepared to provide references.
Remuneration package to be discussed.
If this interests you, please click the APPLY NOW button
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?